According to the American Academy of Dermatology, hair loss affects over 50 million men and 30 million women in the United States alone. Hair loss is caused by many factors including medications, chronic illness, diet, or stress. Some women experience hair loss after pregnancy. But hair loss is predominantly the result of hereditary causes, such as male pattern baldness.
Fortunately, due to recent medical advances, hair loss can be effectively treated. At My Bliss Clinic, there are a few treatment options available for hair loss:
Laser Hair Restoration
Laser Hair Restoration is an effective method of treating hair loss disorders. This innovative solution is focused on stimulation dormant hair follicles to promote hair growth.
By using Erbium YAG laser wavelength, this advanced technology is effective at reaching the deepest layers of the scalp and hair follicles to activate the natural healing process. Results offer restored hair growth for natural, yet noticeable results.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Hair Restoration
PRP Hair Restoration Treatment is a non-surgical therapeutic option for patients who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions.
Recent scientific research and technology provide the medical community with new understandings of wound and tissue healing. As a result of these scientific studies, we know PRP Hair Restoration Treatment is an all-natural medical procedure performed in physicians offices for hair loss or conditions causing hair thinning.
Human blood contains mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products that contain essential and specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. Published medical literature from Europe and the United States confirms the safety and use of PRP Hair Restoration Treatment therapy.
PRP Hair Restoration Treatment therapy has established itself to be effective as a medical treatment modality in the specialty fields of oral surgery, neurosurgery, plastic and cosmetic surgery, sports medicine, and orthopaedics. It has been used extensively in these specialties for the last two decades with generally positive outcomes and success. In the field of hair restoration, existing evidence demonstrates PRP Hair Restoration Treatment therapy as a promising treatment option to promote hair growth.
The benefits of PRP Hair Restoration Treatment Injections for Hair Loss can include:
- Prevent & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding, and hair fall.
- Regrow thinning hair to be thicker, fuller, and healthier without relying on daily drugs or daily chemicals.
- Boost the health & condition of the scalp naturally without harsh chemicals or drugs.
- Prepare the scalp and skin for the stress of surgery
- Accelerate the recovery of the scalp and skin after surgery or a hair transplant.
- Promote collagen levels
- Improve the elasticity of your skin and scalp
Microneedling with AnteAGE MD Hair Solution
Every hair follicle has a bulge of stem cells which manage hair growth cycles. Cells use bio-signals called growth factors to communicate.
The AnteAGE MD Hair Solution is designed to maximize the rejuvenation of hair follicles by delivering dozens of scientifically proven active ingredients strategically to the scalp in precise and constant doses. It is formulated with the most recent advances in hair follicle science. Nine bio-identical recombinant stem cell growth factors responsible for hair follicle replication and regeneration are added for a more targeted follicular focus. Formulated with a hyaluronic acid base and none of the toxic ingredients seen in other microneedling solutions making this the most scientifically advanced product of its type.
Administered using microneedling or fine needles, 3 to 6 sessions are recommended. Treatment to be done every 4 weeks.
Mesotherapy for Hair Growth
Mesotherapy is an active form of medical aesthetic hair regrowth treatment which delivers micronutrients, vitamins and specific pharmacological compounds with scientifically proven effects to boost hair growth.
Mesotherapy provides an effective time-release delivery system that can improve blood circulation, reduce inflammation, stimulate collagen, increase follicle size to stop hair loss, and stimulate hair growth.
Who are the suitable candidates for Mesotherapy for Hair Growth treatment?
• Men and women with alopecia (hair loss)
• Patients with thinning hair
• Hair transplant recipients who want to increase the hair survival rate
• Alopecia patients currently using other forms of hair loss or hair growth products can utilise this treatment to see accelerated results
What is the treatment course?
The product is injected into the scalp with fine needles. A topical anaesthetic cream will be applied on the scalp prior to the injections. The procedure takes approximately 20 minutes and requires 1 session every week for 4 sessions, subsequently 1 session every 2 weeks for 6 sessions.
How soon can I see results from the treatment?
The first noticeable result is commonly observed 30 days after the first treatment. The treatment inhibits the process of hair loss, working hard below the surface of the scalp and stimulates new hair growth.
Are there any side effects from receiving this treatment?
Mesotherapy for hair growth is a very safe procedure. Patients may experience slight redness, swelling, bruising, itching, or mild pain at the injection area following the treatment. It usually would subside over 72 hours.
How do I maintain the treatment results after completing the treatment regimen?
A maintenance treatment every 4 to 6 months post-treatment is recommended to sustain the effects of the treatment.
Foltène Pharma Hair Loss Products
Foltene is a daily hair care solution that has been proven to normalize the vital hair cycle by prolonging the anagen (growth) phase and shorten the telogen (resting) phase.
It consists of 2 key preparations – the herbal healing Foltene Shampoo and the therapeutic massaging of Foltene Treatment, for both men and women.
Anti Hair Loss Solutions for Men
- Tricosaccaride- Foltene Laboratories’ patented hair growth active is rich in natural polysaccharides. It normalises the life cycle of the hair, promoting natural hair growth, improves circulation at the scalp level, strengthens the hair shaft, and helps to reduce hair loss.
- Revitalising and Nourishing complex – a well-balanced mixture of vitamins (A, B5, C, E, PP) and amino acids that provide the necessary elements for the health of the hair and the scalp. Zanthin- a powerful antioxidant of vegetable origin that helps neutralise the damaging action of free radicals.
- Capsicum extract – thanks to its stimulating action, gives vitality to the hair.
Anti Hair Loss Solutions for Women
- Tricalgoxyl – Foltene Pharmapatented active ingredient, a mixture of polysaccharides extracted from different types of brown algae (Fucus Vesiculosus and Ascophyllum Nodosum) grown and collected offshore the Isle of Ouessant (Bretagne – France) classified a UNESCO Natural Reserve. Τhanks to its revitalizing and strengthening action promotes thick, healthy, and strong hair. It normalizes the life cycle of hair, helps reduce hair loss, encourages natural hair growth, and restores the natural balance of the scalp.
- Nourishing Biomineral Complex – extracted from algae (Asparagopsis Armata, Himanthalia Elongata, Undaria Pinnatifida), rich in essential mineral salts (calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc), promotes regeneration of the scalp, and natural wellbeing of the hair shaft.
- Panax Ginseng Extract – provides energy to the hair, giving it body and shine.
Check out our Hair Revival Program