Wrinkles and Lines
Unfortunately we cannot stop the march of time and stay young forever. As we age, our skin cells begin to lose moisture and less collagen is produced in the dermis (inner layers of skin), which is responsible for the skins firmness. Elastin fibers begin to wear out, while our skin also thins as it loses fat in the subcutaneous layer (under the dermis). These changes combined, cause our skin to sag and wrinkle.
Main factors responsible for the aging of our skin are exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun, poor diet, lack of exercise and smoking. The first signs of aging process begin to appear in our late 20s and accelerate with subsequent decades.
Until recently the overwhelming majority of anti-aging treatments involved the use of lotions and moisturizers or extensive cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Recent developments in aesthetic medicine allow non-invasive or minimal invasive procedures to restore the natural beauty of your skin.
What can we do to improve wrinkles and lines? (Anti Aging)
- By injecting BOTOX into the wrinkle and line affected areas, the underlying overactive muscles causing these dynamic (obvious only when having facial expressions) wrinkles will be relaxed, making them unable to move to the degree they normally are able to. The effect can last about 4 to 6 months.
- To erase static (obvious even without facial expression) wrinkles and skin fold such as laugh lines, ‘puppet’ lines and tear trough, hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are the most appropriate treatment option.
- Laser toning with Fotona QX MAX can reduce nearly all fine lines while improving deeper, more dynamic wrinkles after several treatments. The overall result is that your skin will not only look smoother and younger, it will feel tighter and more supple as well. It will also remove age spots and various aging-related skin lesions, as well as affect the tone of your skin, giving you a credible and natural, rejuvenated look.
- Fotona 4D Laser Skin Tightening is able to smooth the fine lines and wrinkles as well as reducing the blemishes and tighten loose skin on your face and neck effectively. This 4-steps laser treatment tragets the volume loss from the oral cavity by stimulating new collagen regeneration as well as improving the external appearance of the skin.
Before After Photos courtesy of Fotona
- TwinLight Rejuvenation Laser treatment is one of the popular treatments at My Bliss Clinic. This ultimate skin rejuvenation laser therapy combines 2 lasers: Er YAG and Nd:YAG, in a single, synergistic treatment. You will be able to see the resurfacing results of Dynamis Resurfacing Laser, as well as skin tightening and texture improving effects of Nd:YAG laser.
- Injection has been utilized in aesthetic medicine by physicians in various countries such as UK, Japan, Korea and Australia to rejuvenate and slow down the aging process. As it is our bodies’ own physiological product, injection is absolutely safe, without the risk of allergic reaction.
More than one of the above treatments can be combined to achieve their synergistic effects. Of course no therapy can prevent aging and wrinkles re-appearing with time so a maintenance schedule, managed by our doctor will keep skin looking young.
Check out our Age Defy Program